- Walk off of the wooden platform onto the beach, you will notice an
Orc standing up to greet you, kill him. Smash the barrel and pick up the apple.
- Proceed along the cliff path until you reach a cavity, here you
need to stand on the edge and jump forward grabbing onto the rope, then jump off of the
rope onto the cliff path the other side.
- Now head along the path until you
reach some stairs, here you need to dodge the two exploding barrels and slay the knight
remembering to pick up the tower key he
- Next open the door to the tower and walk through the tunnel, kill
the Orc and jump across the pit avoiding the bats. Then go to the next pit and take
a running jump across, kill the next Orc and then exit the tunnel.
- Back on the cliff path kill the Eagle and stand on the edge
where the bridge is broken then jump down onto the fallen platform, walk to the edge of
the platform and jump + grab onto the platform above.
- When you walk around the corner you will see an Archer
above you, change to crossbow mode and kill the Archer, climb up onto the platform,
go to the right and you will meet Fiona, the Fairy.
- Carry along the path and you will come to a section where 3 Archers
are shooting at you from the distance, change to Crossbow mode and kill them, jump
down to a small ledge, jump onto the rope and climb across to the island, jump onto the
next rope and climb across to the cliff path.
- Carry along the cliff and you will come across a Chaos Knight
& an Eagle kill them both, pick up the Chaos key from the Knight, then
find and activate the lever that is to the left as you face the door.
- Go through the door and onto the bridge. Here you will notice
several Archers on the cliff in the distance, go into crossbow mode and kill them.
Then travel across the bridge, kill the Knight and head right, here you will come
to the Witchs Cavern.
- Here you will meet the Witch, she talks to you and casts a
spell to stop you entering her house, to crack the puzzle you need to listen to the
musical skulls and replicate the order they use.
- Now you need to find the key to the Witchs
house, this is situated in a hole in one of the walls of the cavern.
- In the Witchs house you need to collect the magic
sight spell from one of the cylinders. Now head out of the Witchs Cavern,
killing the Witch on the way, then climb up the cliff towards the Tower.
Enter the tower and descend down to the Dungeon via the
At the bottom kill the Lizard man and stand on the pressure
pad in the middle of the room. On one of the walls a circle will appear, change to
crossbow mode and shoot the middle of the circle, next 2 circles will appear shoot the one
on the right, next 3 circles, shoot the one far left, next five circles, shoot the one on
the far right.
Now the door behind you is open go through it and stand onto the
pressure pad dodging the on-coming fireballs. Now quickly run through the open doors. If
you are too slow the doors will shut and you will need to stand on the pressure pad again.
Kill the Lizard Man and follow the right hand-side wall
dodging the fireballs, until you come across another Lizard Man kill him and
proceed into the Great hall.
Kill the Lizard Men in this room and locate the lever.
Activate the lever, which is on the left as you enter the room. This will unlock the first
door on the right.
Here you will find a room full of doors and levers, you need to
activate the correct levers otherwise you will be teleported to the beginning of the room.
When you get through all the doors there is a Red Gem you
need take this and place it on one of the larger pillars in the great hall.
Now another door will be unlocked, go into this room and recover
the Yellow Gem from the end of the room, on the way you need to go down the rope
and find a lever and activate it this unlocks the door to let you out.
When you have the Yellow Gem take it to the great hall and
place it on the correct pillar.
Another door will unlock, go through it, you need to stand on each
of the wooden pressure pads on the floor to open the door at the end of the room, beware
there are lots of fireballs you need to dodge.
After this travel through the newly opened door into a room with a
lizard man kill him and pick up the key.
You will come across a room with a green demon in the middle, kill
him and pick up the Demon horns.
Go through the next door, here you will find a room with a locked
door at the far end, you need to climb onto the ledge in and activate the lever that you
Head into the next room kill the lizard man and then open and
proceed through the small silver door.
You will come across a room with suspended platforms, levers and
lava at the bottom. What you need to do here is operate the correct levers and move to the
correct platforms to eventually open a door at the far end of the room, when you have
completed this task go through this door.
You will come across a circular hall, head down the corridor to
the bottom killing the lizard men on the way to collect arrows. At the bottom you need to
kill the Jester and collect the Teleportation Bracelet that he drops. Also
collect the chests on the pillars in the circular hall to gain more money.
Now you can teleport back to the beginning of the Treasure Dungeon
level and head back to the cliffs of kyrk.
On the cliff you need to head towards a cave, going in the
opposite direction to the Witches Hut. You will need to fall and grab onto the edge of the
cliff at one point to get past the rock that is obstructing the way.
In the cave is a teleporter, walk into it.
Next you teleport into the Forest, first kill the 2 Archers
and the follow the path (gradually turning to snow) to the cliff face.
Now you need to travel up the cliff by climbing up onto several
At the top you will find a set of pillars, here you need to avoid
the hidden traps in the ground whilst dodging the arrows fired from the pillars.
After getting around all of the traps you will come across a path
leading to some Wolves. Kill them before they destroy you.
Take a left turn at the junction and walk towards the first ruins.
You need to kill 2 Archers situated on the top of the first
ruins and also kill a knight and pick the scroll that he drops. Then find a switch on the
side of the wall to open the door into the Barracks.
Once you have completed the Barracks level you need
to carry on through the forest. After a while you will reach a junction, take the left
path and climb down the cliff.
You will come across a key trapped inside a magical force field.
To release the key you need to shoot at all five glass globes that are hanging around the
Once you have the key proceed back up the cliff avoiding
the moving snowball at the top. Once at the top travel back to where the path diverted off
and go down the right path that runs adjacent to where the snowball rolled down.
Carry on along that path until you reach the Iceberg level.
Kill the two Knights, and search the first two rooms for
keys, try and open all of cupboards (do not open the cupboard at the far end of the first
room as it is booby trapped).
Continue walking down the corridor, you will come across a Knight
and an Archer, kill them. Next you will find a kitchen here you can find some food.
Keep following the corridor and you will find 3 swinging blades
dodge these and watch out for the spike trap around the corner.
If you carry on going you will find some stairs down to a room
full of blocks, kill the Chaos knight that guards this room.
Here you need to activate the levers to move the wooden blocks
into the correct position. When all the blocks are in position you can climb up and from
the top you can jump to the doorway into Morghans lair.
Kill Morghan pick up his key and collect all of the
spells, next you need to jump on the chair at the end of the room, this opens the door to
While you are in the barracks you need to visit the torture
chamber, you can get to this through a doorway in the room with levers and pillars. Kill
the guard and then search around for a hobbits ear this will come in useful for a
spell later on.
Go back out to the forest.
- In this level you need to jump across the icebergs and collect
3-dragon hearts (ingredient for the metamorphosis spell). Beware there are several blue
dragons flying around. The pillars holding the dragon hearts are protected by crystal
- On the other side of the Iceberg section theres two crystal
doors in which Asghan has to shoot in order to progress. These ice doors are divided into
four sections and each section has to be shot with an arrow in order to gain access.
- For access to the dungeon of the female dragon Asghan needs to
take the ice door to the right. When you have destroyed the ice door proceed until you
reach a Mongolian merchant. Stop and talk to the Mongolian merchant and make sure that you
purchase a hobbits ear.
- Continue through the gate to the second ruins.
- DUNGEON OF THE FEMALE DRAGON
- When you arrive at the second ruins, you need to climb up the
walls and activate two switches to open the door to the dungeon.
- Enter the dungeon and follow the path round to the right. You
should arrive in a small room where a dead rat lies. Pick up the dead rat, exit the small
room and descend the rope to the bottom part of the dungeon.
- Here you have to solve the mechanical puzzle; the object is to get
a stone ball from one side to the other so it can activate a switch. To do this you need
to operate the levers in the right order at the right time.
- Once the ball has activated the switch you can use the teleporter.
- The teleporter takes you to a tower, from here you need to walk
across a platform dodging the swinging axes.
- Head through the mine slaughtering the mining dwarfs on the way
and turn to the left when you come to the end of the mine. You will reach a room occupied
by a dwarf wizard kill him and pick up the spell book that he drops.
- Now you can use the cauldron to mix a spell of metamorphosis.
The ingredients for this potion are - 1 x dead rat, 1 x demon horn, 1 x shell, 3 Dragon
horns and 1 x Hobbit ear.
- While you are in the wizards chamber find and activate the lever.
- Next you need to find a dragon hunter who has been changed into an
Orc. Exit the room and head straight on. You will arrive at another area of mine and
finally transparent platforms. Follow the transparent platforms until you reach two spider
like enemies and another lever. Activate the lever and proceed left where there is another
set of transparent platforms. Jump across this set of platforms and enter through another
opening in the wall into another area of mine.
- In this mine you can either carry straight on or you can turn
right into the black dragons hatchery. Carry straight on and find the Orc who
changes into the black dragon hunter (the Orc is easy to spot because hes stood
still crying). The black dragon hunter will activate your metamorphosis sword, which means
you are ready to attack the female dragon. Return to the mine and turn left into the black
dragons hatchery. Destroy the dragon and return back to the area where you left the
- Once you arrive at the transparent platforms you may notice a set
of platforms leading back to the area where you started the stage. Jump across these
platforms and leave the dungeon.
- Kill the large blue dragon.
- You will come across a bridge to get across it, you need to stand
on the pressure pad wait for the skeleton to come out and attack you, then run past it and
cross the bridge.
- Next you will find that the landscape is burnt out you are getting
closer to the volcanos, there is a junction down the right path there is a wall of
fire blocking your way. If you travel left you will meet a hobbit he will ask you to kill
the dragon in the area, and if you do so he will give you a potion of fire protection.
- Go back to the junction and go down the right path you will reach
a wall of fire, here you need to consume the potion of protection and walk through the
- Next you will come across a bridge, activate the lever to lower it
and then jump and hit the bell.
- If you explore a bit you will meet the hobbit again, first
hell ask you to kill another dragon. Then hes hungry and will ask you for some
soup and nuts. To get the soup you need to climb down into the volcano and collect it. And
to get some nuts you need to cross the stone bridge and find the big tree here you can
collect some nuts. When you give all of this stuff to the hobbit he will give you a potion
- If you continue on your travels you will come across another
bridge that is guarded by a skeleton. To cross this bridge you need to drink the potion of
invisibility and sneak past the skeleton.
- You will come across 4 Stone Golems, when you kill them collect
their hearts and place them on the 4 altars. A box of gold will appear which you
need to collect.
- Take the gold to the merchant by the bank of the river and buy the
rudder from him.
- Next jump onto the raft.
- Jump onto the raft and float down river avoiding the rocks and
keeping to the right to avoid the waterfalls.
- Once you come across a bank that you can jump onto stop the raft
and jump off.
- You will come across a junction, at this stage its best to
head right. There is a pond and a Elfin woman, kill her and collect the elfin perfume
she was carrying, also pick up the shells from the pond, these will come in useful
- Next you will find the house of the dragon hunter, you need to
kill the wolfs surrounding it and then enter.
- In the dragon hunters house you need to collect a Key,
Scroll and a book of magic.
- Head back to the junction and carry straight on, Youll start
up a slope. Be very careful here, as there is two boulders at the top. To get rid of the
fist start to run up, but as soon as ever thing starts shaking run back. For the second
run up the slope and go into a small cave up on the left. Now carry on up and find the
Cyclops, kill him and pick up the Cyclops eye that he drops.
- Now go back down the slope and take the next right, go through the
door and you will come to a large ruin.
- Here you need climb the ruins and press the button, which will
open the door to the other side of the ruins.
- Go through to the other side of the ruins. Here you will see a
Minotaur, kill him and pickup the Minotaurs horn that he drops.
- Go back towards the ruins and climb up. At the top you will find a
- Now climb down and continue along the path to lake village.
- Proceed to the wooden platforms and destroy the first lady archer.
Pick up the key that she drops. Follow the wooden platforms until you reach a hut that has
a rope positioned in the centre. From this hut you can take three routes.
- The route to the left takes you towards the dragon slayer hut
where you pick up a scroll containing information on potions and also receive magic in the
four cylinders based in the hut.
- The route in front of Asghan takes you to several huts where a
large variety of weapons, potions and food and drink can be received. A hut called the
cauldron hut contains a spell book on how to make bakoora and also a cauldron. This is the
cauldron where exorcism needs to be produced in order to progress in the green dungeon
(next stage in the game).
- The route to the right takes you to a series of vertical ropes and
finally an area of water where Asghan swims to the underwater ruins. The key to the
cauldron hut can also be found in this area to the right.
- This is the remains of a castle which has been submerged in water,
there are several titans swimming around, when you come across them kill them.
- You need to find and activate a switch located in one of the
- Find the underwater door that you have opened with the switch and
travel through it swim upwards and you will enter the dungeon of the green dragon.
- DUNGEON OF THE GREEN DRAGON
- Jump onto the walkway in the middle of the corridor.
- Head left and attack the mummy, when it has fallen collect the key
that it drops.
- Next head the other way killing the zombies as you go, you will
find a maze. Work your way through the maze and exit through the door.
- Carry on along the walkway until you find a zombie wearing a
talisman, this is the green dragon hunter, use the spell of Exorcism on him and he
will give you the spell of psychic protection.
- Kill the green dragon
- ROUTE TOWARDS THE RED DRAGON
- Once you have destroyed the green dragon you teleport back to a
ledge in the third ruins. Walk back towards the realm of elves and walk back towards the
area where Asghan destroyed the cyclops. Just past that area theres a set of
platforms which disappear for a couple of seconds and reappear for a couple of seconds
- Complete the platform puzzle and walk into the teleporter which
takes you to the red dungeon.
- DUNGEON OF THE RED DRAGON
- Position the mirrors in the right direction to make the three
light beams open the door.
- Kill the big red two headed dragon by hacking away at each head,
then jump on the large chair opening the door to the treasure pit.
- Destroy Morghan.
Magic spells and there Ingredients
Potion of metamorphous
3 x Dragon Heart
1 x Ear of Hobbit
1 x Shell
1 x Horn of demon
1 x Rat
1 x brown mushroom
1 x green mushroom
1 x bat
2 x Skulls
1 x snow flower
1 x cactus
1 x elfin perfume
1 x horn of minotaure
1 x eye of Cyclopes
1 x cream of hedgehog